Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hodge-podge mish-mosh riff-raff



Garden of the Gods. What a great part of the country. My trip to Colorado Springs/Denver was a ton of fun. So much, that I'll be going back soon!

I took a lot of good pictures and was very "tourist-y". I was also glad to know that the Denver are has three Fuddrucker's. That's always good news.

The Inverness in Denver was very nice, and had a great view of the mountains.

In what has turned out to be an extremely overblown situation, Josh Freeman has *gasp* decided to go to Kansas State instead of Nebraska, after being a "strong" commit. The only ones in a real uproar about this are the nerds. The ones who play NCAA college football games on PS2/xbox, and have to "recruit" in the off-season. This, naturally, makes them experts. This happens all over the country every year. But I know it boosts ones self-esteem to trash the kid for making a decision he felt was best. REGARDLESS of how he did it. He's a freakin' kid. What the hell do you expect, maturity and life-experience? Hardly.

The Pistons are on a 5 game win streak and are sitting at 20-3. WHOO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Leave the kid alone...But, I do play NCAA on PS2, and I take recruiting very seriously. If this happened in my dynasty, I would schedule Kansas St. and "educate" him. :-)

Anonymous said...

Freeman is a little bitch for how he handled his switch. He send a text to the Husker staff letting them know he was decommiting. Also he put the huskers in a poor recruting position for a QB cause they told him they were not going to recruit any more QB's since he had commited. Anyway it will be fun to see if he gets to start right away for KSU, which is what the new coach promised him.