Sunday, March 12, 2006

Blog Neglect Is A Crime!

Well, it's not really a crime. It's more of a case of the "travels". For the people who have been asking where the updates are, I've been spending way too much time in airports, and when I am home, I am spending time with the family. I have no trips until April, then I travel quite a bit between then and the end of fall. So chances are high there will not be a lot of updates. Darn, I know.

Let's run down the list of crap...

Pistons Hit 50

50 wins and 12 losses. Though the Pistons have lost 3 of the last 5, they are still headed for a pretty nice post-season. It was cool to see 4 Pistons in at the same time during the All-Star game, even though All-Star games are generally played at about 80%.

The freakin' LAKERS beat the Pistons. Ugh.

Welcome Back Bob and Virginia!

Heh. Old Bob gets to watch his wife act like a sloot on a message board to other posters. The fun!

Lucky #1

Marlon Lucky is topping the charts with his hit "No Holes To Run Through". Seriously, he's heading into spring in the top spot and I wish him well. The running game is a focus for Callahan and his staff. They've been doing great fixing things up. Special teams aren't near as "short bus-special" as they were, and the receivers started to catch balls thrown by wonder-QB Zac Taylor. I can't get enough of this guy, and hope he continues to play like a champ (barring injury and crappy line play, he'll do just fine). I'd also like to see him play Sundays after he graduates. Might be a reason to watch the pros. That's as far as I go though, my friends. Unlike others, I do not need any BRB towels to wipe up any man-chowder due to excessive man-crushes that result in a tailgate circle jerk infested by self-promoting nutsuckers who use the word "stud" way too much when referring to other men.

Bits & Pieces

Marcus Vick got out of a jail term. We're just delaying the inevitable here.

Slobodan Milosevic checks out, much to the delight of trillions.

Fewer news stories offer depth. The same can be said about this blog.

Later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Steve. Fair and balanced!