Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Plug-o-rama, Misc. Crap

There is a new Husker board out there. This one is created by my brother.

"But Steve, don't you have your own message board?"

Good question, and thanks for asking. I do have my own board. It is, however, a private board with absolutely no new members considered. The objective for his new Husker board is explained in the link. Let the pot stirring commence!

NU vs. USC

Nebraska plays USC this weekend, and, IMO, that's when the season starts. After playing a couple middle schools, we get the first challenge of the season. NU has all the tools needed to win this game. It IS funny to see other people on message boards guaranteeing a victory for the Huskers on Saturday. Sorry, but this one is too close for me to start proclaiming victory. Can we win? Yes. Will we? I have no idea. It was a tad easier predicting insanely huge blowout victories the last two weeks, but the Huskers haven't been challenged.

While I have no idea, I'm picking the Huskers to win anyway, because I can, minus the cocky arrogance that others exhibit.


ROSSI OVER CAPIROSSI

In Moto GP news, Italy's Valentino Rossi takes Malaysia in an awesome race. It came down to the last lap, with Rossi taking the lead and the win. Nicky Hayden of the U.S. is still out in front in the standings, but at this point, it's all up for grabs. Moto GP racing is a lot of fun to watch, and the races do not last for 827 hours. They go 21 laps, and on bikes that are pushing 180-200 MPH, it doesn't take long.

NUTJOBS

I am enjoying the tone of the comments on the blog, as of late. Laced with insults and threats of violence, it's turning into a real love-fest! Speaking of which, BRB psychopath, husker98765, seems to have a real passion for role-playing games...check out some of those awesome items! LOL! The irony couldn't be more delicious.

Regardless, I anxiously await more insults.

No comments: