Tuesday, April 10, 2007

All Idiots, All The Time


Greetings. To the left is a snapshot of Don Imus/The Cryptkeeper.
Question number one: where are his shoulders? Were those stolen?
Anyways, apparently Mr. Keeper is in trouble, as anyone who has turned on a TV in the last week knows. What is a riot to me is that he is being held accountable by Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton. That's like Bill Clinton teaching Ethics, or George Bush teaching...anything.
I also love the whole apology process we've seen when celebs freak out/do something stupid. Mel Gibson, Kramer, Imus...I'm sure I am missing someone. I think that if someone ever says to me "In order for the healing to begin..." I will punch them in the teeth.
Don't even get me started on the media. Talk about orgasms.
Guys like Jackson and Sharpton, in my opinion, are afraid of racial equality more than anyone because then their soapbox is gone. My version of hell is being stuck with Imus, Sharpton, Jackson, and Katie Couric in a room.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let's add the Tom Cruise/Brooke Sheild post-partum depression thing. But, my favorite, if you want to go back, is the John Rocker debacle: "Imagine having to take the 7 Train to the ballpark, looking like you're riding through Beirut next to some kid with purple hair, next to some queer with AIDS, right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time, right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids."

Ouch.

Steve said...

You are alive!!!

Man, I completely forgot about John "Off His" Rocker. Hopefully we can see more of this behavior. We can now throw Alec Baldwin into the fray, after having been so pleasant to his daughter. Who calls their 11 year old daughter a pig? P-S-Y-C-H-O.