Wednesday, February 06, 2008

LOI Day! And Stuff...

It's letter of intent day for college football. And when I talk about college football, only one team matters. Nebraska! You can follow along with all the fun here.


I think going overboard with the recruiting hype is a part of the problem, but it is exciting to see what kind of players we will be getting. The only thing that makes me wince is when grown men refer to these athletes coming out of high school as "studs". Let's keep the mancrushes to a minimum.

Bo Pelini and staff look to be headed towards a solid class after a shaky December. In other news, the reserved tickets for the Spring game are already sold out. GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!! Looks like it's general admission for me. Regardless, it'll be fun, I'm sure.

The Writer's strike should be over here very soon. Thank God. I cannot tell you how depressing
TV is with it's "reality" programming. I will hand it to American Idol, though. The auditions have been pretty hilarious. Just please bring back Earl, The Office, Heroes, and Chuck.



No comments: