Monday, March 03, 2008

Pop Culture Idiot

My good friend and mentor, Jason, has an excellent blog right here. When I say good friend and mentor, that is to say I read his blog regularly and will sometimes leave a comment.

I know a couple of you here also read his blog, and if you are like me, there is a disturbing trend.

Please click on the graph. This graph indicates Jason's blogging history. How do I know? Well, the handy sidebar tells me. It also tells me that at this rate, he'll be out of the blogging business by spring of 2009.
Jason, this is one man's plea for you to keep hittin' the keyboard. I need something to read when I am bored at work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's not nice! :)

Steve said...

Tough love, my friend. I can't have one of the very few bookmarks I have start abandoning me.