Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Whew!

Well, I know it won't get a lot press, but I was the third prisoner released from North Korea. That's why there hasn't been any updates. Thank God for Bill Clinton. As I was boarding the plane, the two asian gals were greeting the former President, and I was excited to shake the hand that cigar'd Lewinski! Unfortunately, after the two journalists were on board, Clinton followed them in, saying something about the mile high threesome club.

Can't win 'em all.

While I was in North Korea, I had a great time serving in a labor camp where I got the crap beat out of me 2 times a day, had a pinky cut off (that's why I am typing slower, I knew you would notice), and was forced to eat nothing but nail polish.

In the meantime, enjoy this...

3 comments:

Chris Coleman said...

God Bless America...and Monkeys in Diapers!

Unknown said...

Hey Steve, I'm glad to see you're typing better after your unfortunate pinky incident (Pinkygate!)

You know, Kim Jong seems like a nice guy, for a tyrant/dictator. I heard he has a nice DVD collection too...

Steve said...

Jason - glad to see you slummin'! I have since had a bionic pinky put on, and lost half of my nose in a horrible nose-picking accident. Sad, really.

Kim Jong still has my Clean and Sober DVD, that little bastard.