Wednesday, August 01, 2007

August Update

Heh. Glad to see you crawled over. I promise I will try and update more for the 1.7 people who are still left reading this.

Moto GP

Casey Stoner takes Laguna. I feel badly for Nicky Hayden, reigning world champ, who is 9th in the point standings. It's been a tough year. They get a break until mid-August.

Nebraska Cornhuskers

Blah blah blah fans hate each other...off-season crap couldn't be more of a sleeper...blah blah blah. I am looking forward to watching Sam Kellar. I hope he is as tough as Zac Taylor.

Other Crap

The Bourne Ultimatum is out this weekend. These movies are excellent, without question (you hear me Buddy Cole). Sorry Buddy, my blatant attempt to challenge you was a little transparent.

I am happy to say that I have no travel plans until September (Vegas, baby)!! I was recently in Colorado, and northern Michigan. The latter was vacation, and Lake Michigan was real nice, and that part of the country is gorgeous.

Maybe I will type more in September! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hear you indeed my friend and to be sure you will get no argument out of me. I love the "Bourne" series of movies and I have every reason to believe that this next movie will not let me down.

Yours,
Buddy Cole

Steve said...

I hope you get a chance to see it soon! It was great!!!!!!!!!!!!!