Friday, January 25, 2008

EXCELLENT Brew, Britney Spears' Accent

Beer is excellent. No, really. I love beer. And short sentences.

First, the disclaimer: I am not a big drinker. A six-pack can last me a month. I do, however, enjoy trying out different beers, and I tried Bass Pale Ale recently and it is phenomenal.

I know, you are probably saying "Hey dipshit, that beer has been around since the Pyramids were built." I know, I know. Cut me some slack, at a six-pack per month, I don't roll through too many brands.

Anyway, my wife and I were at Old Chicago pizza, and I saw it on the menu, along with approximately 941 other beers, and just randomly picked it. Draft. I would most certainly suggest this beer to anyone...the everyday Joe all the way to the lonely, on the brink of suicide alcoholic.

Try it!

What the hell is the deal. I am not talking about the crazed umbrella incident, as that happened a while back. Has anyone seen her lately? She is speaking with a BRITISH ACCENT. I swear some people really need to get back inside the trailer, and not come out until they come to terms with their white-trashness.

Let's see here...

1.) Don't care about kids. Check
2.) Speaking in a fake accent. Check
3.) Completely batshit crazy. Check

I guess Britney Spears has a pretty full life. Good for her! I wonder what kind of beer she drinks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steve,
I'm glad your enjoying beer and more power to you. Unfortunately I will not be able to join you as I am an alcoholic. A six pack would never last me more than a few hours and I actually switched to whiskey(Back when I drank)because beer was simply too innefficient.

As for Britney, I have to disagree with your analysis. I think her problem is that she is no longer "hot". Men will put up with a lot of crazy shit when a chick is "hot" (a fake english accent will acyually be cute), but we have little tolerance for this sort of behavior when sex fantasies are out of the picture.

So my suggestion for Britney is to shut up, get back in shap, and "oops" do it again.

Yours, Buddy Cole

Steve said...

Seriously, good for you on staying off the Crown. We got a bottle for Christmas from a distant relative, and I'm thinking "He obviously doesn't like it, who gives that for Christmas?"

I don't like it, either, so I gave it away as a gift. :)

If Britney was still hot, there's a certain level of latitude. However, I think it was the disgusting upskirt pics that put me into an "Anti-Brit" attitude.

I was actually going to close off the blog with an older pic of the hot Britney and ask "Where did she go?" But then I realized I was looking for Britney pics online and had to punch myself in the face.