Thursday, October 27, 2005

Blog Neglect Is Not A Crime

Well, I can tell you without any doubt that I hate moving. I like the final result, but getting there is a nightmare. This space will probably collect a little more dust over the next couple weeks. But if I can get some time, I will throw some crap up.

RANDOM CRAP

CAT FOUND BUILT INTO WALL OF NEW HOUSE

Please give me a break. From the article..."The builder estimated the cat had been stuck in the walls at least three weeks."

Three weeks.

"Poor little thing. So sorry we built you into the house," Vano said.
Vano took the cat to a veterinary hospital, where he's being called Hal, because he was found just before Halloween. The homeowner hopes the cat's owner will come forward."


I'd like to add that the cat's owner can't come out, as they are in the concrete foundation.

Nebraska lost to Mizzou. That was a bummer. I find it pretty funny how people (morons) went completely insane over Terry Douglass' prediction picking Missouri over the Huskers. He was raked over the coals in a huge way. Odd that his name is not mentioned at all after the game...

Terry's prediction: Nebraska 21, Missouri 31.
Actual Score: Nebraska 24, Missouri 41.

I like Nebraska's chances against Hillbilly Nation this weekend. If someone could please fire up the O-line, that'd be great. Thanks.

The Pistons are 4-2 in the preseason. Whoo!

The White Sox did what the Cubs can't and won't do. Kudos to them.

...back to moving.

No comments: